Lots of stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hello all,

I just thought I would come and post some pictures of some of the new corals we have at the store right now.  I also still have 2 more shipments coming in next week but I will not be around as I leave for South Africa on Monday for 17 days.  I have about 20 more pieces of corals that are supposed to arrive from Vanuatu Monday night plus all our clean up crew stuff comes Tuesday.

I am expecting some
Acanthastrea sp.
Oxypora sp.
Scolymia sp.
Blastomussa sp.

Anyways here are the pics. I need to work on my Camera skills and maybe not take them at 2:30 in the morning when I finish unpacking 3 shipments.

227.jpg

211.jpg

231.jpg

232.jpg

233.jpg

234.jpg

238.jpg

241.jpg

250.jpg

251.jpg

212.jpg

253.jpg

255.jpg

263.jpg

264.jpg

204.jpg

265.jpg

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
What type of fish are you looking for?  I have had about 5 shipments in the last two weeks.  I am not at the store till Sunday and can give an update then.

I

IrishPride

6 Line for sure.  I wouldn't mind a Royal Gramma (think thats how its spelled)?

On a side note, my Bangaii Cardinal pulled through whatever disease he had.  I've been told not to add a mate.  Whats your thoughts?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I think we have 1 or 2 6 lines left at the store. Give them a call 519-668-2752. No Royal Grammas though.
I always thought about bangaii that if you can get a trio of 1 male and 2 female that that was best.  2 males can be aggressive to each other.  It really depends on the size of the tank.If you were to add a couple more it could take away from something else you want in the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.