MAY POTM

Some beautiful shots here folks pic your favourite !!!!!

• reeffreak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xxmurrxx

• iantower

• Jenn Rath

• blaked

• Krazykarl

• vander45

• blob-79

• pulpfiction1

• estwing2

• Cal_stir

• salty1

• MDGraves

• Seggsy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

Sorry guy/gals that this part of the forum has been absent for a bit I have been on the forum but had not focused on the POTM threads , recently picked up a tank  ( thanks rick ) and have been busy with that , also being its summer busy time for everyone lots going on and this is the slow season for this hobby , we do plan on bringing this back in the near future maybe with some input from members we could come up with some better ideas about what we can do with the POTM open to sgggestions and ideas send me a pm if you have one .  Thanks and sorry again this will be backin action.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Exotic Reef link said:
Heres one of my favorite Australian Deep Water Acros that's in my 120 gallon SPS tank. Ive had this beauty since it was a 1\" frag. I acquired this piece about 6 months ago. The tank is lit with a vertex illumina 260 Led Fixture. Beside the water mark that i added there has been ABSOLUTELY no other editing done to this pic.

IMG_2621.jpg

Well I just found this forum and signed up today.  I had no intention on making my first post controversial but here we go........

http://reeftools.com/news/northern-lights-granulosa-acropora-granulosa/
please note that the picture says courtesy of Vivid Aquariums (an online US store) and lack of watermark.

Why would you lie about a picture being yours?  That is a picture of a vivid aquariums northern lights granulosa.  As a new store you must understand that behavior like this not going to get you any customers.  I don't get it.

And also for the record granulosa are not fast growers.....to go from 1" to that in six months is impossible.

Again Im sorry this had to be my first post but I saw it and just couldnt keep my month shut.

R

reeffreak

darryl i recognize you from AP welcome also thanks for opening your mouth , me and a few other members notices this wasnt a possible pic taking from the memebr who posted but its over and done with and the photo was not able to be voted on , thanks tho for sayin something .

Status
Not open for further replies.