Moonlight Group Order - Aquastyleonline.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
I am looking for a moonlight led strip ... My tank is 48x12 ... Pm with what you have .. Thank you

EDIT: Moved to Group Buy forum as is seems to be changing to one. ~Torx

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Moonlight

Actually check this out. Moonlight kit. I do not think that we can do much better price wise. I was thinking about getting one of the 12 modules. I think the 3 module will do your tank... the 3 module is only $10.00 plus shipping/taxes etc. If you want to go that way, I can order and pay for it so we only have one shipping charge. Then you could meet up with me one day for it on my way down the 401 and pay me then, normally around 5:30. Not sure when I will be in London/St Thomas for leisure visit.

moonlight_kit__76532_zoom.JPG

sunnykita

Super Active Member

Torx
Could you add another to the order? are these diy? or are they easy to put together? my tank is 6 foot long and I could use the moonlights.
Sherry

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

They are prefab from what I know, but I have messaged them asking a few clarifying questions. I would need to know how many modules you would like. I am getting the 12 module one. They come in 3 ($10), 6 ($13), 9 ($16), 12 ($19), and 15 ($22). For 3 (Torx, Chewy, and Sunnykita) units it would be 7$ each for shipping combined to one address or 16$ each if we ordered separately. 5 units is 25$ shipping and so on.

Also, I drive through Woodstock around 5:30-6:00 daily and could meet up with you at the TA maybe to pick up and pay Sunnykita.

IF this keeps growing, I will have to move it to the Group Buy :D

I plan on ordering this Friday, April 12th

sunnykita

Super Active Member

Thanks Torx
With a 6 foot tank do you think I should go with the larger no of modules? I work steady afternoons til the 18th of the month, then laid off. I think we can arrange something for a meet. With my calculations at 7mm per unit and 7mm between the units 3 would be 35 mm in length, do moonlights run the whole length of the tank or just partway? new to me LOL
They're cheap enough that it wouldn't hurt to go with more modules
thanks again
Sherry
definitely want to be part of this

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

It is a plug and play unit and all modules are on one string but they only sell in sets of 3 prefabbed. I recommend the 9 module ($16 before shipping) for a 48" tank. I personally am getting the 12 on my 60".

I will be spacing them evenly along my tank with just a wood brace most likely, arrangement is personal preference for moon lights I think.

Still really can not go wrong for the price IMO. I have purchased some of their other LED products and have no complaints with them.

They most likely will not be in until that time frame anyways Sunnykita. Plus I come back through around 11-11:30ish nightly depending on my night if that works ever. We will work it out. :D

sunnykita

Super Active Member

K I'm thinking 15 then, for 72 inches, if it's too much I can use 3 on my little 30 gal corner tank - Torx, I could email transfer you the money if you'd like. Just a thought
thanks
Sherry

sunnykita

Super Active Member
pm sent
ordering 2 units now
they'd make a great night light in some areas (senior dog who doesn't see so well at night ) LOL
maybe under counter lighting too!
Sherry

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
So, a 6, or 9 unit, is it seperate units? Or all connected together?

Trying to figure out how to put these over my corner tank :)

Also, I trust if I get you the money, you won't mind bringing them to Fragfest, or sending them with someone that is coming!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: Re: Moonlight Group Order - Aquastyleonline.com

J_T link said:

Also, I trust if I get you the money, you won't mind bringing them to Fragfest, or sending them with someone that is coming!
It is one long string in 3, 6, 9, 12 or 15 modules, 3 LED per module.

I will be at fragfest, but if I get got by a bus, as that is all that will keep me from it, I will get them there either way.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com

Torx link said:
[quote author=J_T link=topic=5040.msg1#msg1 date=1365458950]

It is one long string in 3, 6, 9, 12 or 15 modules, 3 LED per module.

I will be at fragfest, but if I get got by a bus, as that is all that will keep me from it, I will get them there either way.

[/quote]

You get hit by a bus, let me know, I will leave TO early, and pick you up :)

Okay. I need to confirm with she who must be obey'd... and then hide it on the credit card :) I will get in touch with you when I decide what I am going to do.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

nexusnight link said:
Im interested in the 15 module. Doing a six foot tank. When do u need the money by?

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
I would like it by Friday at noon if paying in advance. I need to run some numbers when I get home, but so far it is $5 per unit for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.