New around here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Liquid

Hello,

I'm not new to the hobby, but I was just directed here by someone else who, like me, is tired of the Toronto based forum run by a short fused fellow who lives in Hawaii... hint.

Anyway, I'm also a member of nano-reef.com and a long time reefcentral guy.

I run 2 30g tanks, one fully automated SPS and one low tech softy/lps, and I've been keeping reefs since 1996.

I know the lounge is a weird place to put this, but there doesn't seem to be an introductions section :p

Glad to be here, looking forward to being part of a more reasonable Canadian forum!

L

Liquid

Absolutely  :D

My car is in the shop today, so I'm kinda 'grounded' for the day... damn intercooler pipe keeps blowing off!  Turbo over-charging the engine...

Anyway, so I'm basically just sitting on the couch, doing laundry, and reading/posting in my forums.  My tanks are spotless, so there is no maintenance to be done, and I already re-calibrated my probes this morning...

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Liquid link said:
I know the lounge is a weird place to put this, but there doesn't seem to be an introductions section :p

Good idea  ;D Will have to look into getting that now

Welcome to the site. If anything, the members have a shorter fuse then I do LOL  8)

L

Liquid

I've just been banned or got infractions over there too many times.  For very very minor 'offences'.

Anyway, looks like they made a new category just for me :D

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey Liquid,
Welcome to thefragtank, I'm sure you will like it here!

Now post some pics of your tanks ;)

PS we wont penalize you for not including information about your tank specifications or choosing to shop at Big Al's ;)

L

Liquid

Ok, here we go..

This is softy/lps.  It's only about 8 months old on brs Eco rock, so its not too nice but ok..
bf91c02b.jpg

This is my sps:  growing in nicely
dc4633a1.jpg

Top down
937824d8.jpg

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
teebone110 link said:
Hey Liquid,
Welcome to thefragtank, I'm sure you will like it here!

Now post some pics of your tanks ;)

PS we wont penalize you for not including information about your tank specifications or choosing to shop at Big Al's ;)
hey everyone on that site loves Big Al's. At least during boxing

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Welcome aboard Liquid!!you will find the folks here very decent to deal with unless you like to ramble on about things to yourself and post your own replies  hahahah
like i said,everyone here is fantastic and can be sarcastic but always in a non offensive way
Those pics look fantastic and look forward to your posts about them

L

Liquid

pulpfiction1 link said:
Welcome aboard Liquid!!you will find the folks here very decent to deal with unless you like to ramble on about things to yourself and post your own replies  hahahah
like i said,everyone here is fantastic and can be sarcastic but always in a non offensive way
Those pics look fantastic and look forward to your posts about them

Thanks for the welcome :)

I will start a thread on my tanks soonish, but not until my new 50 breeder star fire is ready and drilled on Thursday ;)

Blob-79

Super Active Member
looks good man.....

However I have to ask you to please fill out all of your tank specifications in your signature..you have 10 minutes to do it or face the ban hammer!

seriously though...looks good :)

R

reeffreak

welcome to the forum like previously mentioned , the poeple on this forum are great theres no doubt about it ... ive met some very nice folk from around these parts becasue this forum , again welcome i know you will enjoy this forum 

L

Liquid

Blob-79 link said:
looks good man.....

However I have to ask you to please fill out all of your tank specifications in your signature..you have 10 minutes to do it or face the ban hammer!

seriously though...looks good :)

I'm having flashbacks :s

L

Liquid

Darryl v I see u snooping around my thread.  I got half my sps from Darryl ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.