New Corals And Anemone!!!!!!!

ColbytheClown

just picked up som new corals for my 32 gal. Any thoughts? Where should I put them??? Corals include, hammer coral, purple torch coral. And a new green/white BTA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    965.8 KB · Views: 75

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Start them low and go slow to moving them to their final resting spot.
Your hammer and torch will do well lower half of the tank in low-med flow.
The nem will move to where it likes. Unless you put him on a island, then he should stay. Lower tank in med indirect flow

Sony Xperia Z3

ColbytheClown

Start them low and go slow to moving them to their final resting spot.
Your hammer and torch will do well lower half of the tank in low-med flow.
The nem will move to where it likes. Unless you put him on a island, then he should stay. Lower tank in med indirect flow

Sony Xperia Z3
K thx

nevek67

Is that a bubble tip nem. It may be the picture but it looks bleached out, or is it a greeny colour? if its more on the white side try and offer it mysis using a turkey baster or if your a tinkerer like me a section of air tube and an old child tylonal doser syringe LMAO.

Anyway I worry that the nem is white and bleached, common when buying them from a pet store if they just arrived. if you feed it there is a better chance it will make a solid recovery.

if for whatever reason it doesn't make it, in about a years time when the tank is more mature and your a pro, I'll part with one of my flame tips :) in the background
20161030_185212.jpg

ColbytheClown

Is that a bubble tip nem. It may be the picture but it looks bleached out, or is it a greeny colour? if its more on the white side try and offer it mysis using a turkey baster or if your a tinkerer like me a section of air tube and an old child tylonal doser syringe LMAO.

Anyway I worry that the nem is white and bleached, common when buying them from a pet store if they just arrived. if you feed it there is a better chance it will make a solid recovery.

if for whatever reason it doesn't make it, in about a years time when the tank is more mature and your a pro, I'll part with one of my flame tips :) in the backgroundView attachment 10429
ok thank you. It was green at the store. I got it from Canadas Corals. When I took it home it looked a little on the white side. I fed it some mysis and it looks okay. As for the flame nem, sure sounds great!

nevek67

ok thank you. It was green at the store. I got it from Canadas Corals. When I took it home it looked a little on the white side. I fed it some mysis and it looks okay. As for the flame nem, sure sounds great!
I would keep an eye on it for awhile still. If it looks to be receding or detaches from the rock take it out. If it dies even a small nem can squash a tank. Especially a new one.