New here :)

B

branw

I am new to saltwater but not to fish keeping. I originally got into keeping fish after I fell in love with snorkelling. Decided to try freshwater first. My hubby helped me out and we built in 2 90gallons into our rec room wall with diy foam backgrounds. Very pleased with how they turned out and love having fish. One tank housed several mbuna cichlids and the other houses 3 Frontosa's and a fancy pleco. But I keep thinking about saltwater ….

So here I am seriously thinking about making the switch, even though I put a lot of work into my current tank and they do look great. I have been reading a ton of info, visiting a few stores. Even attended a saltwater newbie class. I have days when I read and read and want to just give up and keep what I already have. I am hoping with some help here, I can do this the right way :)

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome to the site.  If you want the truth about a product or set up...this is the place to get it. We are much more open here then other sites and have some of the best reefers in Ontario...even Canada IMHO...who are active members here. Most of us have 'been there, done that' before...so always great honest advice.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk