New Member From London

Heywooood

Hi!
Was recently introduced to this site by a member buying a clam and hammer from me, glad to be here.
New to the hobby, 7 months in, still with the original Biocube 29G I bought from Kijiji.
Current build:

Biocube 29G HQI
Upgraded to Maxspect Razor Nano
Aquaticlife skimmer

Pair of Ocellaris Clowns
Cardinal
Blue Chromis
Hippo Tang
Yasa Hashe Goby
Sexy Shrimp
Cleaner Shrimp
Peppermint Shrimp
Scarlet Hermit

Mixed Zoas:
Nuclear green
Blueberries on Fire
Ultra Rainbow Rasta
Blowpops

Various mushrooms

Pink/green hammer
Green/white tipped torch
Green Sinularia
Leptastrea
Ultra Rainbow Acan
Green Candycane
A few ricordea

Acropora Suharsonoi

I've been learning as I go, haven't lost anything yet outside of a green emerald that looked really old to begin with. Lots of growth lately in my zoas. I plan on swapping out the chromis and tang for something more interesting, less aggressive. Looking forward to getting to know the local scene.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Ya that tang won't bee happy is a 29gal. :) he will out grow it fast. :)

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome to the site. Will be great to see some pics of that set up, seems like quite the set up.

Not the tang police here, but definitely will want to start looking for a home for the tang, or it will go crazy like Dori.

Heywooood

Thanks everyone.
Ha, yes the Tang was purchased at about toonie size, knowing it would only be a temporary visitor. I'm ready for a trade., if you have any recommendations please let me know. I was thinking firefish, gramma, or sixline...kids want a mandarin.
I'll post pics when I can.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Firefish have some great color, I prefer purple Firefish though. Mandarins are awesome, but difficult to care for as they typically do not eat frozen foods. Although some have had success.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
love mandarins ! look for a store who has them eating, or lots of pods in your tank? Also like the idea of a bigger tank, LOL - we all do ! Definitely not a 6 line ! Firefish are pretty docile and lovely fish !

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to the frag tank. Looking forward to pictures. +1 to the firefish. Mandarins are great only when eating frozen. If you choose a Mandarin make sure you see it eat frozen before you buy it. I have had mine for about 2 years now and it is fabulous. Eats frozen like a little piggie and it's colors are incredible.