New Opening Day April 5th!!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
New official opening day is april 5th.... due to a couple of hiccups as previously mentioned it pushed other things off. So in order to make the opening smooth ive decided it would be best to readjust our opening. So the big day is now April 5th. Any questions or needs please hit me up. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. See ya soon:)

SamB

Super Active Member
Wow - congratulations!!
I'm still in for an "opening week" delivery run across SW Ontario for goods and livestock to welcome Nathan's Extreme to our family !
I will coordinate with Nathan for timing re: salt mix and fishes etc
My plan is to start out from Sarnia loaded with Extreme goodies and work my way back to TO while delivering along the way. Understandably, timing will be important but shouldn't be impossible
Perhaps some of the buyers could hold the items and aquatic friends for those people who won't be able to take advantage of my schedule
Windsor friends; not sure at the moment - it will depend on the orders that Nathan receives...
Details soon ...
Sam

Last edited:

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Congratulations! I hope you have online store for people live far from the store. The more choices the better. :)
That will happen eventually.. at the moment i plan on concentrating on the store its self first... ive come to learn from others mistakes that if you grow to fast its a recipe for disaster.... so one step at a time and we will definitely be there eventually!:)

JoeT

Good luck on your venture. I own a business but can imagine how great it would be to have your hobby as a business.
Best of luck.
Regards,
Joe

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Doors open today?
Yes sir... 6 pm but fair warning... its going to be a soft opening... had some stock/supply issues so i appologize upfront for any inconvenience! I look forward to seeing everyone at the store and stock supplies will be better shortly... thanks

Tim A

Thanks Nathan! I am happy things went well today! Store is looking good and cant wait to watch it grow.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hi all thanks for the kind words and interest... it was awesome to have some of our local members show up and i got slammed tonight .... such an amazing turn out and i could not be happier. Ill try to post pics of the store if i have time tomorrow. I feel very fortunate for things to have gone so well. Also the president and members of the sarnia aquarium society has taken me under there wing... a great day!!. For those who where there today thankyou so much for your patience today . The Extreme Aquarium is going to be a community based business and encourage everyone to come in to chat... say hi and hang out.... no purchase necessary ;);)