New ReefKeeper Saw now at Incredible Aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill@IA

Just arrived and at your service. Shown here with teebone110, our new ReefKeeper Saw will help all of Incredible Aquarium's customers trim their favourite Chalice, Acans, or Favia.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Is Tyler incredible's new sales rep? What does a machine like that run ya.

B

Bill@IA

jerry_doucette link said:
Is Tyler incredible's new sales rep? What does a machine like that run ya.

LOL no but he will probably be the first user/customer. His timing was perfect as a Blond Model was requested.

You can buy these through us for appx $289 but this particular unit was purchased for store use....and for all those Incredible Coral sold in the past that are needing a little trim so you can share or sell your frags.

G

GlennVandyke

This is an amazing piece to have! I got mine at sealife a little while back for about $50 cheaper. Makes everything so much easier for cutting my corals.

G

GlennVandyke

I have lots. I'm just trying to get this camera working good and taking some shots of my tank, sump, and frag tank.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
They are a cool little machine......I have found all sorts of uses for mine.

GlennVandyke link said:
This is an amazing piece to have! I got mine at sealife a little while back for about $50 cheaper. Makes everything so much easier for cutting my corals.
.....never seen it cheaper anywhere.....even in the states.  $230 is an unbelievable price.....I have to assume it was used.?

B

Bill@IA

Wow..Classy

Thank you for that.  :?

Anyways....again, here was our intent and original post .....

Bill@IA link said:
Just arrived and at your service. Shown here with teebone110, our new ReefKeeper Saw will help all of Incredible Aquarium's customers trim their favourite Chalice, Acans, or Favia.

Status
Not open for further replies.