NEW SPS

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Hey Everyone,

So some of you may know that I have been bringing in corals from a different supplier and I have had a few shipments since the start of the year.  I have gotten a number of nice SPS Colonies, but wanted to wait a few months before I started posting pictures.  Some are still colouring up, but others are just about ready for sale.  Here is a couple of pics I took before I left.  I will update this thread with new pieces as they become available.  These are wild SPS.  Some nice Macros.  Enjoy!

IMG_7056.jpg

IMG_7057.jpg

IMG_7084.jpg

IMG_7091.jpg

IMG_7092.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

curiousphil

Super Active Member
SEXY! :D

Shame they weren't ready for Fragfest!!  Although I am loving the Jimmy Dean I got from you.  It's been on my list for quite some time and lives up to expectations.

But I think I may need to plan another road trip to Hamilton at some point.... :)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
curiousphil link said:
SEXY! :D

Shame they weren't ready for Fragfest!!  Although I am loving the Jimmy Dean I got from you.  It's been on my list for quite some time and lives up to expectations.

But I think I may need to plan another road trip to Hamilton at some point.... :)

Thanks Phil.  I have to admit I wasn't really to prepared for fragfest, didn't have to many acros for sale there.

reeferkeeper420 link said:
What are the top colonies called?

No names just yet.  Once I am happy the colour is holding and the new growth is similar I will put some sort of identifying names on them.

davesolo29 link said:
Bout time Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I know I have been slacking in the fine SPS category.  I wanted to make sure the corals were hardy and going to hold there colours before fragging/selling.  A few months isn't great, but its better then fresh out of the box