new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Just make sure you write your tank info in your signature and not mention anything to do with another forum... Ever.. Don't even think about suggesting anything that doesn't come from our sponsors.  Oh and finally we are implementing membership dues....50 bucks payable up me.  It goes to running the website and paying for my drug habit .. Failure to do these things will result in an instant ban.

If you think I am serious at this point then I apologize.  I am kidding:)

Welcome, don't cause drama and you can stay :)

P

phi delt reefer

Neopimp link said:
Just make sure you write your tank info in your signature and not mention anything to do with another forum... Ever.. Don't even think about suggesting anything that doesn't come from our sponsors.  Oh and finally we are implementing membership dues....50 bucks payable up me.  It goes to running the website and paying for my drug habit .. Failure to do these things will result in an instant ban.

If you think I am serious at this point then I apologize.  I am kidding:)

Welcome, don't cause drama and you can stay :)

+1... No real rules here... Just keep it real!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
swissgaurd link said:
just came across this forum seems like a nice place to be
i recognize a few peoples

Hey, i recognize your name from other forums, Welcome, this place is the place to be.

AdamS

Neo is the toll guy, like tollbooth willy...

"Should I give you the money or shove it..."

"Isnt that the same price..."

Lol, I just got off a conference call with a guy that sounded like the principal in the buffoon skit, so it was on my mind.

spyd

Super Active Member
Hey Vic. I only met you once when grabbing your old live rock but good to see you on here. Also, hi to Liz as well! You're forum name threw me off! Very solid forum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.