No Midnight Madness at Big Als London :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blob-79

from my experience...the big als in london never does the midnight madness.  I remember back when i was a noob, i actually called them inquiring about the midnight madness sale...i swear they thought i was on crack cause they had no clue what i was talking about

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
We decided not to enter this midnight madness sale.  The reason being if you drive by our plaza after 5pm you can't tell we are even open.  We are working with the owners of the plaza to install some extra lighting as we also think it isn't safe for our employees and customers.  Not with all that being said.  Did you happen to ask if we would still honour the sale prices? I imagine if you talked to a manager they would be more than happy to honour them.  If we do not have it in the store we will do a raincheck for it at the sale price and get it in for you within the next week or so.

Remember it never hurts to ask...
Thanks for reading
Aaron

Quartapound

Big_Als_London link said:
We decided not to enter this midnight madness sale.  The reason being if you drive by our plaza after 5pm you can't tell we are even open.  We are working with the owners of the plaza to install some extra lighting as we also think it isn't safe for our employees and customers.  Not with all that being said.  Did you happen to ask if we would still honour the sale prices? I imagine if you talked to a manager they would be more than happy to honour them.  If we do not have it in the store we will do a raincheck for it at the sale price and get it in for you within the next week or so.

Remember it never hurts to ask...
Thanks for reading
Aaron

Not sure how much difference the lighting after 5pm would make, as your open until 9pm anyway... the 9-12 part would be the only 'out of ordinary part' , in which case... again, I'm not sure how many people would be driving by any store at that time of night...  they would probably be making a special trip to your store because of the sale being advertised previously, not randomly driving by and noticing the store was open.

you're right though.... I never asked,

...thanks for the quick reply!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Also Its not actually tonight it is tomorrow night.  Wouldn't you like to be home by dinner time and still get the sale prices? All you have to do is ask.

I also don't understand why you have to come here and start stirring stuff up.  All you have to do is send me a pm and I will be more than happy to help you out. Like I have helped others here on this site.

Also sorry for my rant. Its my first day of quiting smoking and its going pretty rough.

Aaron

B

Blob-79

I hear ya dude..quiting sucks. I dont think anything was getting stired up. As I myself stated, I have asked about it in the past. No one even knew what i was talking about. so why would I ask them if they will honour the prices for an event they know nothing about. 

Its great that you will honour the prices, but he shouldnt have to ask.

Quartapound

No worries... I posted here because forums are a fantastic tool for communication.  If I had asked anybody directly, I would be the only one who knew that you would honour the sale prices.

....Everyone else would have just assumed you weren't offering the sale/honouring the prices.

Now, you've directly notified a large portion of your local niche market, and your chances of making sales are higher.

Good luck on quitting smokin ;)

..... I also didn't notice that other stores are holding it tomorrow not tonight,

B

Blob-79

ya im tryin to track down the midnight madness flier right now lol

B

Blob-79

lol just found it on kwas :p for those of you who are clicking challenged.....

Big Al's Kitchener
Midnight Madness Sale
Saturday November 26th
6PM to 12AM

6pm to 12am
All aquatic livestock 20% off
Reg. Neons 4/$1.99
Reg. Tiger Barbs 3/$1.99
Zebra Danios 4/$1.99
Assorted Fancy Guppy $1.99 a pair

From 11pm to 12am
All Marine Fish and Corals 35%off
All African Cichlids 35% off
All Fancy Goldfish 35% off
All Aquatic Plants 35% off

Plus many other instore specials.

Please come in and SAVE!

Quartapound

Blob-79 link said:
lol just found it on kwas :p for those of you who are clicking challenged.....

Big Al's Kitchener
Midnight Madness Sale
Saturday November 26th
6PM to 12AM

6pm to 12am
All aquatic livestock 20% off
Reg. Neons 4/$1.99
Reg. Tiger Barbs 3/$1.99
Zebra Danios 4/$1.99
Assorted Fancy Guppy $1.99 a pair

From 11pm to 12am
All Marine Fish and Corals 35%off
All African Cichlids 35% off
All Fancy Goldfish 35% off
All Aquatic Plants 35% off

Plus many other instore specials.

Please come in and SAVE!

worth noting.... those times DO NOT apply lol.... just the deals.... imagine how many people would be pissed if they showed up at 11pm lol

.....  I like this      All Marine Fish and Corals 35%off

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
pulpfiction1 link said:
am i to assume that if i make the drive from chatham tomorrow i will get 35% off all marine fish and corals?
Just mention it to Paul tomorrow and tell him you saw it on thefragtank and he will give it to you.  I told him tonight people will be asking him tomorrow about the midnight madness sale specials.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=pulpfiction1 link=topic=1672.msg12091#msg12091 date=1322273088]
am i to assume that if i make the drive from chatham tomorrow i will get 35% off all marine fish and corals?
Just mention it to Paul tomorrow and tell him you saw it on thefragtank and he will give it to you.  I told him tonight people will be asking him tomorrow about the midnight madness sale specials.
[/quote]

will do,,thanks aaron

B

Blob-79

any chance we can get a list of what you have in stock? some of us have a bit of a drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.