Online Buying

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Canada coral... bigshowfrags. .. and incredible aquariums are typically the area online stores. Also sustainable marine is another great one. Check the vendor/store section of tft

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I am with you, I typically always shop in person. There are too many risks shopping and shipping online. It is great if you find something you can not get anywhere else. But I am more weary then I am tempted, plus shipping is crazy expensive thanks to water being so heavy. I mean really...why does water have to be so heavy. LoL

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I had one issue with canada coral. The coral was half dead when I received it. They replaced no questions asked. Other deliveries no problem. I also had one issue with incredible aquariums. I ordered a regular OCC clown fish . Was supposed to be in stock. Waited 4 weeks and still nothing. Apparently there was an issue with the fish. So bill personally delivered a black onyx picasso clown in its place. That impressed me big time. Can't say ordering online is perfect but it's nice to see customer service :)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Have no fear buying online, we stand by what we sell 100% and take care of all our customers. Shipping can be expensive for large purchases, but being in Barrie, its not going to be to bad for you buying from on Ontario Vendor, and likely will offset your gas cost.

Free shipping after $400 as well, so there is lots of incentive.

Canadianeh

Agree. It is rare to find company with great customer service these days. One thing I hate the most is when a company sells something that turn out not working as expected and instead of helping the customer they send the customer to deal with the supplier directly or manufacturer. It's like "Hey check out my merchandise! Good product! Where's the money? Thanks" and then when customer contact them about problem "Oh talk to Mr Smith they are the supplier or manufacturer"

I had one issue with canada coral. The coral was half dead when I received it. They replaced no questions asked. Other deliveries no problem. I also had one issue with incredible aquariums. I ordered a regular OCC clown fish . Was supposed to be in stock. Waited 4 weeks and still nothing. Apparently there was an issue with the fish. So bill personally delivered a black onyx picasso clown in its place. That impressed me big time. Can't say ordering online is perfect but it's nice to see customer service :)

noobwithatank

just would like to know if you purchase fish or coral online what shops are good and have great value and great service??
If at some point you wish to buy coral online, send me a msg and maybe we can split the cost of shipping. I work in barrie but live in stayner so it's not a big deal.