Ontario Wide Super Reef Club Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeffreak

Dont get confused with the other post thats up about trying to get a club together , that one is for local club or members this one is for every club in Ontario. Its currently in planning stages but Im curious to see who from our forum in our area  would make it out .

It will be on a weekend in the fall and dates will be posted when its 100%  in this thread as the planning progresses , I will keep it updated on the details .  This thread will be the place to state if you are down for this  , in the future we can start another thread forming car pools and so on .

Im going to step up to the plate for our region and take part in the planning stages so please contact me if you have any further questions via email , chat , pm whatever  ..Please keep an eye for updates as a member from each club is working on the details and they will be posted as soon I hear further info .

Keep in mind this is  the best way to meet the names on all the forums we frequent and meet some hobbyist that are well known through out the forums with all sorts of ideas to share and information .

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
i'm game but oviously need the dates and location first :)  :D

R

reeffreak

Absolutely they will be posted as soon as I find out .

Status
Not open for further replies.