Open House - you are welcome to drop by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayes

Super last minute but for anyone who is interested

For people who do not know me my name is Dwayne and I have been in the hobby for approx 5 years now. I have gone through just about every issue associated with this hobby at least once and have started over more than a few times. I have met some amazing people that have provided advice and stock to keep me going. I am now a full blown SPS  addict and have a severe problem with saying no and to the "just one more piece" issue some of us share.
I have a 150gal elos tank a 50g elos tank a 30g frag  tank and a 90g frag  table stuffed with nice pieces. I thought it was about time to invite everyone over to have a look, get together and share stories.
SO I talked to my wife and....

Its official, I have the go ahead from the boss for the open house!

So come one come all if you can make it out. Nothing official just myself and whoever can make it to talk shop and if you see something you like we can send you home with it. I have lots and lots of frags  downstairs of everything from 10 dollar sps  to red dragon frags  plus everything in between.
NO pressure and no egos, all are welcome. Worst case I will have some quiet time to myself as Im sure the family will make themselves scarce

So.... 10am to 12pm Sunday Oct 7th, pm me for directions and my cell but we are between Ingersoll and London, very easy to get to, 5min off the 401

Hope to see you there

Dwayne

dale

not much notice... i couldnt even b there by 12... you could bring your stuff to wallaceburg next weekend..?..

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Salty Cracker link said:
Hey guys, I'm giving away free frags and gold bars today from 12:00-12:30. 

(sorry couldn't resist)  ;)
Something tells me you aint gonna part with all your gold bars salty. !  Must be a trap.

I couldnt make it out either.....thanksgiving today and Wife wanted to clean the house and made me watch the kids.....slave driver I tell ya.

Hayes

Poor timing I know but it was the best I could offer. I am kind of a busy guy :)

One thing I did realize this weekend is my wife is THE best! You would not believe how many  " my wife won't let me " comments I received !, it was kind of sad really, guess Im just lucky.

I will try again in a short while, and no I will not be at the frag swap. its waaay too much work for me to bring 100g worth of stuff 2 hrs away. Funny really that people want me to bring my stuff to them but nobody wants to drive an hour to me, where its all sitting, happy and healthy.

Good luck to everyone this weekend, I hope you all get something great

davesolo29

Super Active Member
lmao.  i know what you mean.  my wife is pretty good when it comes to spending money.  its time away from home on weekends that she has a problem with.  im gone from the house m/f 6am-10pm.  so i cant blame her for wanting me home on weekends.

I will make it to your place soon im sure.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Heh, I was only razzing because I read the post after it was over. 

I'd be interested in stopping by sometime, probably would have this past weekend, just to avoid the inlaws! :)

Hayes

I know how both of you feel. LOL
We have our dinner Friday night! SO I had a pretty relaxing weekend, got some tank cleaning done and hooked up a couple items that have been sitting in the basement

Self cleaning head for my BK skimmer - very cool
Fixed/ replaced my vertex motion on my return on the frag tank, so all in all a good couple of days !

Status
Not open for further replies.