Paintball

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Who's played and who's into it?

I've started playing about 8yrs ago. All private fields, and playing once a week for the fall/winter/spring months. Then I stopped about 3-4yrs ago, but played a few games here and there.

Just recently I organized a day out with some close friends @Kman . And seems like a group will be going again. Woo Hoo!!!

There's a field just outside of Elmira that we are going to now. Cheap! No gouging for cost of paint! Cheap entry and cheap rentals.

So if anyone wants to come play. Just get in touch with me here through pm.

And of course! Everyone loves pictures ;)

0dd55e0928c1454c1e962996a8a98f83.jpg

Tippmann A5 w/empire freak barrel kit
Tippmann TPX w/8" barrel

Sony Xperia Z3

shamous113

Nice choice of guns @EricTMah I have the same ones, I've modded the A5 with an upgraded feeder and lighter bolt and remote quick disconnect, I also polished the internals. I haven't played in 4 years :(. I've heard the field just outside of Elmira is a great place to play.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
Nice choice of guns @EricTMah I have the same ones, I've modded the A5 with an upgraded feeder and lighter bolt and remote quick disconnect, I also polished the internals. I haven't played in 4 years :(. I've heard the field just outside of Elmira is a great place to play.
Ya I've polished the Internals too. And running remote line on both markers.

You should come out and play some time!
Pm me your email address and I'll include you in the next game

Sony Xperia Z3

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
sigh was such a fun sport. played so much field ball growing up. at one point i had 2 scuba tanks i rigged up on my back with dual tippman 98's.. it wasnt very effective but scared the shit out of people haha.
its just so expensive... easy 50-75$ every time you go if you play a half day.

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
sigh was such a fun sport. played so much field ball growing up. at one point i had 2 scuba tanks i rigged up on my back with dual tippman 98's.. it wasnt very effective but scared the shit out of people haha.
its just so expensive... easy 50-75$ every time you go if you play a half day.
That must have been heavy as hell!

We have a fill station. So no need for that nonsense anymore lol

This place isn't bad if you have your own gear. $20 to get in and he charges $15-$25/500 balls. Not like some places where it's close to $40/500

Sony Xperia Z3

EricTMah

Aquariums by Design
Website
www.aquariumsbydesign.ca
yea and said place buys the crappy balls and 50% don't break, part of the reason I stopped playing in Kitchener.
Yup. Last place we went to charged $160/2000. We found out later that the paint they sold us was at least 3 yrs old. That's why I kept chopping them in my barrel.

This place we're going to now is a lot of fun. The owner is amazing and super honest and nice guy to deal with.

If you're ever interested. Drop me a line. The more local players the better

Sony Xperia Z3

shamous113

Yup. Last place we went to charged $160/2000. We found out later that the paint they sold us was at least 3 yrs old. That's why I kept chopping them in my barrel.

This place we're going to now is a lot of fun. The owner is amazing and super honest and nice guy to deal with.

If you're ever interested. Drop me a line. The more local players the better

Sony Xperia Z3

Cool, probably in the summer I have a lot of livestock to buy for the new tank :D