PC game suggestions

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Neopimp link said:
[quote author=AdInfinitum link=topic=7404.msg76563#msg76563 date=1389502599]
[quote author=Torx link=topic=7404.msg76482#msg76482 date=1389452727]

[quote author=Neopimp link=topic=7404.msg76434#msg76434 date=1389412122]
Minecraft will blow your mind

Grrr, do not even get me started on Minecraft. My son is Minecraft addicted.
[/quote]

When my boy's Minecraft mods folder hit 3.5GB I considered leaving a few packs of cigarettes and some heroin on his laptop so that maybe he would switch to something easier to quit....Then I started building semi-conductor control systems out of redstone.....
[/quote]ahaha. I bought it on the ps3
[/quote]

We have it for Xbox360, PC, and Android.....

Did you ever play Half Life?

A group of fans/programmers have remastered it with the game engine from Half Life 2.  You can download it free...just Google Black Mesa and you'll find it or it will be coming to Steam for a "nominal" charge...A computer nerd classic!

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I played half life a lot.  Specifically the day of defeat mod.    Ww2 shooter

theyangman

Distinguished Member
True retro PC gaming:

keen1title.gif

secret_of_monkey_island_01.png

day-of-the-tentacle.jpg

Alone_in_the_Dark_boxart.jpg

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
OK mark, u got me playing games again.. Assassin's Creed liberation HD sucks.. Same problems with all the previous ones.. Attacking and fighting is super borky.. Dishonored I just started last night and I like it so far.. Like bio shock kinda. Any good ones you tried yet Torx?

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Petercar link said:
i got like 50 ps3 ,xbox 360.wii games goin to eb games  to get rid of and get credit

They don't even take a lot of games and the ones they do they usually only give you -5$ for, kind of a rip off, my local pawnshop gives more then they do. And he gives cash lol

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Duke link said:
OK mark, u got me playing games again.. Assassin's Creed liberation HD sucks.. Same problems with all the previous ones.. Attacking and fighting is super borky.. Dishonored I just started last night and I like it so far.. Like bio shock kinda. Any good ones you tried yet Torx?

I still have to install Assassin's Creed Black Flag and HITMAN - Absolution. Still mostly just blowing up Zombies and playing Portal 2. My son played Dishonored on xbox the other weekend and liked it. He beat it in about 2 days, minus all the accomplishments, he is going through it again going after those.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Command based gaming is BS.

That is one step older than like Legend of the Green Dragon and shit. Text / Command based games are no fun.

theyangman

Distinguished Member
This was a fun game back in the day too:

http://notpron.org/notpron/

requires quite a wealth of knowledge of a lot of different things to beat straight up with no cheats or hints.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
theyangman link said:
Command based gaming is BS.

That is one step older than like Legend of the Green Dragon and shit. Text / Command based games are no fun.
Text based games were the cat's ass when we used out imaginagtions.  :(

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
theyangman link said:
This was a fun game back in the day too:

http://notpron.org/notpron/

requires quite a wealth of knowledge of a lot of different things to beat straight up with no cheats or hints.

That site sucks LoL. I am done with it and just stopping at level 7. And I think I hate you a little more for sharing that site. LoL j/k.

Boga

Last games I played were Crysis and World of Tanks. WOT is free and plays well even with less resources. Can't wait to fix some tank issues, so I can get back to the other tanks.