Photos from my 120

jroovers

Super Active Member
No, I've never seen them pick at any of the coral.  The CBB did initially when I first introduced him.  :?  He is fine now.

This is my regal, terrific fish:

8407282560_d5ea3135a0_c.jpg

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
That is usually my first question to anyone who has angels and coral like you do......do they bother your coral.....I am so wanting to add an angel or fox face but am just too worried about my coral lol.....beauty tank again!!! And I definitely vote your tank above the January RC TOTM....... This is not Darryl's btw!!!!

jroovers

Super Active Member
Reef Hero link said:
That is usually my first question to anyone who has angels and coral like you do......do they bother your coral.....I am so wanting to add an angel or fox face but am just too worried about my coral lol.....beauty tank again!!! And I definitely vote your tank above the January RC TOTM....... This is not Darryl's btw!!!!

No sooner than I posted this, I suddenly noticed my acans were all closed up, and that there were a few bare, open skeleton spots on them... I must have forgotten to knock on wood, my regal has decided that acans are delicious!

reeffreak

Super Active Member
the anthias pics are killer, so are all your others... i see your lyretails are pretty orange compaired to the ones I bought but like i mentioned i think they are bi color either way there awesome fish  ... looks freaking amazing !!! I love your aquascape and coral placement looks great

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
reeffreak link said:
the anthias pics are killer, so are all your others... i see your lyretails are pretty orange compaired to the ones I bought but like i mentioned i think they are bi color either way there awesome fish  ... looks freaking amazing !!! I love your aquascape and coral placement looks great
the fish rovers has are from Fiji which is where the orange lyretails come from. The lyretails you just got are I do lyretails.  The colour on the indo is more pale.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=reeffreak link=topic=4252.msg41536#msg41536 date=1361377053]
the fish rovers has are from Fiji which is where the orange lyretails come from. The lyretails you just got are I do lyretails.  The colour on the indo is more pale.
[/quote]my phone corrected indo and changed it to I do. I think that's how I ended up married too

jroovers

Super Active Member
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I did not know that about the anthias Aaron.  I got them in two batches - the one batch was noticeably more orange than the other, maybe one group was from fiji and the other from Indonesia.  Either way, they are stunning fish, the orange on them is incredible - those shots are under T5s only, no adjustments of contrast or saturation/vibrance, just cropping, bit of exposure adjustment, and some noise reduction.

Here are a few more from the same day that I didn't get a chance to post yet.

Mr. Longnose Hawkfish
8492947019_7236c93052_c.jpg

Fire and Ice Prostrata (if you want a frag let me know, this thing is pruned regularly these days)
8492945821_35e858919d_c.jpg

8494041220_9b1ceb815c_c.jpg

Yellow Surharsonoi
8494043040_e786c0b82b_c.jpg

Purple Acro
8494042040_ea62f5f63a_c.jpg

Pink Lemonade
8492944761_b3109aa125_c.jpg

jroovers

Super Active Member

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I know you are great at photography but holy hell those shots are amazing. All magazine cover quality. You should really start selling prints.