Pokemon Go!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I'll keep bringing my son camping and canoeing and forever banish the phone to the house lol. He knows if he pulls it out on a trip it's in the bottom of the lake once I get it. He tried to say I can't get it from him so I said I'll just flip the canoe :)
Awesome good for you. Kids and there damn phones.

Pipes

I'll keep bringing my son camping and canoeing and forever banish the phone to the house lol. He knows if he pulls it out on a trip it's in the bottom of the lake once I get it. He tried to say I can't get it from him so I said I'll just flip the canoe :)
As a cub leader (17 years in scouting) I agree. Out doors is a chance to disconnect. Disconnect with technology and reconnect with family/friends/nature. Phone/tablet/computers are addicting and a poor excuse to avoid interpersonal skills. "OMG what would I do with out my phone???" Answer... Same thing they did before the phone was invented... I wish my phone would go away, but it is how I make a living. I still turn it off every night at 10:00.

heath

Distinguished Member
I wish someone would tell the people that live in one of the basement apartments to knock it off and grow up.. they go out at all hours of the night, last time was 2am sunday night and the worst part is they leave their 4yr old home alone.. I guess catching one of these stupid things is more important than their child...and they stand on the street yelling back and forth if they got it...

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I wish someone would tell the people that live in one of the basement apartments to knock it off and grow up.. they go out at all hours of the night, last time was 2am sunday night and the worst part is they leave their 4yr old home alone.. I guess catching one of these stupid things is more important than their child...and they stand on the street yelling back and forth if they got it...
Your nicer than I am.... I'd be reporting the dumb ass

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Somthing seriously wrong with people if there willing to leave there children unattended

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Hope my kids are ok. I showed them how to use the oven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk