Possible New Reefer In London

simko

hi everyone

just saying hi, im considering starting a reef tank, hopefully looking for someone to show me the ropes / teach me about marine fishkeeping in london, i have a 100 gallon tank im currently restoring (reseal done, just cleaning it up now) that im hoping to use.

if anyone wants to get together to answer a ton of rookie questions shoot me a PM!

Easto

I am in the same boat as you.

I feel like I start a new thread every couple days because I have so many questions. Not once has anyone given me grief for asking lots of questions. Each thread I make I get lots of replies and I always leave haveing my questions answered and typically the detail is above and beyond what I expect.

To be honest, I have so many questions that I ended up registering at another reef forum so I could spread my questions around between the two boards so I didn't look so clueless :D

Coles Notes: Ask as many questions as you want. Don't be surprised if you ask 10 questions and end up by the end of the week with 10 very detailed answers from numerous members. There may not be hundreds of active members here, but the ones that are here and very helpful and very active on the board.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
hi everyone

just saying hi, im considering starting a reef tank, hopefully looking for someone to show me the ropes / teach me about marine fishkeeping in london, i have a 100 gallon tank im currently restoring (reseal done, just cleaning it up now) that im hoping to use.

if anyone wants to get together to answer a ton of rookie questions shoot me a PM!

Feel free to chat up on the forum. There are lots of varying experiences and opinions to help you find what works for you. Plus chatting in the open forum allows others to learn as well. Hope you enjoy the site, it is not like others out there.