POTM....something to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
As the year comes to an end, possibly even the world according to the mayan calendar. Im wondering if we should do a winners POTM for the year. This would mean taking whatever winners we had for the year, tossing them into a poll for a week to see who the 2012 POTM person is. We could also run a seperate POTM for the month of January, but also do the first week for POTM 2012.

Let me know if you all think this is a yay or nay

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
jerry_doucette link said:
As the year comes to an end, possibly even the world according to the mayan calendar. Im wondering if we should do a winners POTM for the year. This would mean taking whatever winners we had for the year, tossing them into a poll for a week to see who the 2012 POTM person is. We could also run a seperate POTM for the month of January, but also do the first week for POTM 2012.

Let me know if you all think this is a yay or nay

i hate to correct you but technically speaking the world doesnt end according the the mayan calender. Its basically the end of a cycle, like our year, and starts over after 2012... least thats the way my older brother with 6 years of science blah blah university learning or w.e. corrected me when i said the world was gonna end :p

and as to the winner of 2012, we all know darryls gonna win

dale

there is also a celestial alignment going on,., has to do with the earths wobble,., every 6000 years is 90 degrees of the wobble,., 12,000 years ago ( 180 deg ) was the last ice age ,,,.,,. at least that's what the scientists on the internet tell me.....

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Maybe so that Darryl will win, but maybe not. Maybe who ever wins could be featured as thefragtank POTM 2012 featured tank/photo as not all will be tanks.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I was thinking January, that way we have a full years entries. Run 2 at the same time, a January with a topic, and then winners from the year to battle it out.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
So we are definitely going to give this a go!! I think we are going to have a nice little prize for the winner too :) will double check then let everyone know.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
The BS PINK FLOYD KICKS THE RR PINK FLOYD ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! !  8)

Wait a minute....what does B.S. stand for again?  hahahhahahhahahahahhah.  Im thinking you may need a better acronym.

Status
Not open for further replies.