Praise To Kessil

Tim A

This is not so much a product review but more of a company shout out, so not sure if this is the right place for this, but anyways.

I just want to give a huge shoutout to Kessil. Their customer service has been fantastic. I recently aquired a Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue and spectral controller. Everything was working on the shipper end, but something happened to the unit during shipping causing it to not work properly.

After posting on a few forums looking for tech support no one was able to help. So I contacted kessil and told them my issue and sent pictures in and told them I do not have a receipt for it as it got lost. Also contacted the person I aquired it from as I was going going to give it back and buy something else. I was almost ready to drive the 3 1/2 hours to deliver it myself and pick up something different.

I then checked my email this morning and Kessil has offered to replace my light and controller with 2 brand new units.

The customer service has been outstanding from them and the gernosity of the person I got it from that was willing to take the unit back.

Matt1997

Sorry about that man wouldn’t have sold it if it was damaged. I did guarantee they would replace it though as it’s under warranty still.