PVC Supplies in Sarnia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
For any of you that feel there is a lack of PVC stuff you Sarnia, have a look at the Rona/Hardware store in Point Edward on Michigan.  I was in there yesterday and they have all the basics plus some of the harder to find pieces.  THey have street connections, adpators to change to anything and even some reducing tees.  They also seem to have stocked up on True Unions slip and threaded in all sizes for less than the online ordering prices.  Also have ball valves in any size.

As far as flexible PVC goes, the pool place on Murphy has it at great prices usually. 

Just some FYI :)

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Neopimp link said:
As far as flexible PVC goes, the pool place on Murphy has it at great prices usually. 

Just some FYI :)

i used up my last stretch of this last year,cant locate any locally here in the chatham area but, i didnt check local pool places for flex pvc only bulkheads,wish i had know this when i was putting the last setup together

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Neg on the loc line there... I have a foot or more of the 3/4 inch stuff... You can prob get it from one of the industrial suppliers here in town.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Did the guy at wilsons mention I was in a few days ago and picked up a whole bunch of pvc for my tank? He's a good guy and they have everything u could need in stock.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
When I set up this Basement money pit of a system i got, I was in there every other day to get more pipe... he just looked at me funny and finally asked what it was all for .. Told him and he said hope its worth it... at this point i was 200 bucks in.

I suggested a Frequent PVC buyer program .. he just laughed.

Quartapound

I'll +1 for Rona. I'm in London, but it's where I got everything to plumb my tank recently, I went to Home Depot first and they had almost NOTHING for PVC, my next stop was at Rona and they had basically anything you needed in schedule40.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
We shall see what the new Lowes in town brings once it opens.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I have seen it used on mill machines in metal shops to direct coolant to the bit.  Doesnt really help but those place woudl probabyl be able to get it for you if needed.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Bill at incredible aquarium carries everything locline related u could need, all for about the same price as I could find online. Great stuff

P

phi delt reefer

Duke link said:
Bill at incredible aquarium carries everything locline related u could need, all for about the same price as I could find online. Great stuff

+1

B

Bill@IA

phi delt reefer link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=1647.msg11872#msg11872 date=1321735879]

+1
[/quote]

I will get all the Loc-Line parts and pieces we sell up on the website. If you can't find them in Sarnia you will find them on our website here  http://www.incredibleaquarium.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=38

Bill :)

B

Bill@IA

:) You guys have done a great job with this forum. I kept hearing about the fun going on at the FragTank. Congrats Rick and gang.

Neopimp link said:
Post number one , congrats Bill :)
Blob-79 link said:
BILL!!  bout time you stopped in :)

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
and it just keeps getting better and better all the time bill,good to see you here,maybe you might offer take part as a sponsor in the POTM..................heheheheh  i know,always lookin for something

glad your here bill

phil

B

Bill@IA

LOL...yep that's Phil.  ;)  If you promise to hang in and keep at that reef tank of yours I promise to get Rick some treats for you guys. ...and Thank you, for the Welcome.

pulpfiction1 link said:
and it just keeps getting better and better all the time bill,good to see you here,maybe you might offer take part as a sponsor in the POTM..................heheheheh  i know,always lookin for something

glad your here bill

phil

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Bill@IA link said:
LOL...yep that's Phil.  ;)  If you promise to hang in and keep at that reef tank of yours I promise to get Rick some treats for you guys. ...and Thank you, for the Welcome.

[quote author=pulpfiction1 link=topic=1647.msg11882#msg11882 date=1321755896]

glad your here bill

phil
[/quote]

Sweet!

Also checked out the IA link, great stuff for sale. Looked to be good prices to. Might have to stop by.

Status
Not open for further replies.