PVC Supplies in Sarnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill@IA

Torx link said:
[quote author=Bill@IA link=topic=1647.msg11883#msg11883 date=1321756384]
LOL...yep that's Phil.  ;)  If you promise to hang in and keep at that reef tank of yours I promise to get Rick some treats for you guys. ...and Thank you, for the Welcome.

[quote author=pulpfiction1 link=topic=1647.msg11882#msg11882 date=1321755896]
and it just keeps getting better and better all the time bill,good to see you here,maybe you might offer take part as a sponsor in the POTM..................heheheheh  i know,always lookin for something

glad your here bill

phil
[/quote]

Sweet!

Also checked out the IA link, great stuff for sale. Looked to be good prices to. Might have to stop by.
[/quote]

Thank you, TORX.

Well fellow hobbyists, have a good night. Thank you for letting me poke around. It was nice to see the pics in the Members Tanks section. Looks like we have a lot of passionate hobbyists here.
    I have recently asked one of your enthusiastic members to aid me in some product testing and look forward to detailing our showdown on local forums. The goal is to bring the facts as they relate to the performance of products that may be more hype than delivery. I think you will enjoy our approach.

Goodnight!

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Bill@IA link said:
Thank you, TORX.

Well fellow hobbyists, have a good night. Thank you for letting me poke around. It was nice to see the pics in the Members Tanks section. Looks like we have a lot of passionate hobbyists here.
    I have recently asked one of your enthusiastic members to aid me in some product testing and look forward to detailing our showdown on local forums. The goal is to bring the facts as they relate to the performance of products that may be more hype than delivery. I think you will enjoy our approach.

Goodnight!

That is great to hear. Nice getting local stores involved like that Bill. It is one thing to sell your own products, it is another to have a impartial give their opinions. Will be nice to see the facts as new products are reviewed. I may be new to reefing and probably have the lowest budget of anyone on this site, but still appreciate the help from this place.

EDIT: wow, we kinda hijacked this thread to. Maybe I should stay away from my keyboard today.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
Torx link said:
[quote author=Bill@IA link=topic=1647.msg11883#msg11883 date=1321756384]

Thank you, TORX.

Goodnight!

That is great to hear. Nice getting local stores involved like that Bill. It is one thing to sell your own products, it is another to have a impartial give their opinions. Will be nice to see the facts as new products are reviewed. I may be new to reefing and probably have the lowest budget of anyone on this site, but still appreciate the help from this place.

EDIT: wow, we kinda hijacked this thread to. Maybe I should stay away from my keyboard today.
[/quote]
what do you mean we paleface?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.