Radion or wait for Straton

Jason Bell

Seriously looking to replace the 5 Hydras that I currently run, thinking either 5 Radion XR30 Blue units or hold out for the ATI Straton. The more tanks I see in person with Radion the more I think that is just the way to go. I really don't want to get in to adding the aquatic life T5 to run with the Hydras. I do like the Orphek look, that said I've only seen the strips running not the full fixture.

Seasquirt

That’s quite the upgrade, you haven’t had the current set up very long, I suppose if money wasn’t an issue then the Radions would be the choice.

And here I’d kill for 2 hydras, I don’t think you can go wrong with either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason Bell

That’s quite the upgrade, you haven’t had the current set up very long, I suppose if money wasn’t an issue then the Radions would be the choice.

And here I’d kill for 2 hydras, I don’t think you can go wrong with either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've ran AI for a while now with the other tanks, just never made the swap to Ecotech. Figured now may be the time as I'll have this tank 5yrs or so I'm guessing.

Jason Bell

YUK....if that is the case, may as well just go back to my ATI T5's....actually wish I would have kept my T5/MH

Luke.

Distinguished Member
YUK....if that is the case, may as well just go back to my ATI T5's....actually wish I would have kept my T5/MH
I’ll never switch , love my led t5 combo I never really knew the hype till I had it to see myself , the way the t5 light up the tank is just amazing .

Jason Bell

I like my friends tank with T5 main ATI fixture and Orphek led bars, colors look great, but his radion tank, the colors are amazing. I'm not having an issue with growth or anything like that, just want more pop.