Rbt Nem

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Just got it, didn't dip it just a slow acclimation and a good inspection and in it went, attached immediately and looks great.
Thanks again Kevin.

heath

Distinguished Member
I grab a bottle of Revive and the instructions say that they can be dipped... good luck, rbt are beautiful...I have one in my sump bobbing around in a basket...

Pistol

Super Active Member
Donor
Np, but you post this in the wrong section. Basicly you're saying I gave you a bad flame bta :(lol
Absolutely not saying that, It's a beautiful nem, the first one I have owned, I just was not sure if I could or should dip it. I posted it here because I think of dipping as a treatment, sorry for any confusion.
Again, it's an awesome specimen and I only wanted to do what's best for it.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Absolutely not saying that, It's a beautiful nem, the first one I have owned, I just was not sure if I could or should dip it. I posted it here because I think of dipping as a treatment, sorry for any confusion.
Again, it's an awesome specimen and I only wanted to do what's best for it.
I know, just pulling your leg lol.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
It is a beautiful anemone, enjoy it as I am with like 20 of it. It odd, I sold some, but the number didn't seem to go down. Also I have a pair of platinum clown in their, super happy. It like they die and go to heaven :)

Last edited:

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
Good luck, only thing my clowns host is a patch of gsp in my sand bed, ;p , and in my nano its mushrooms:(, I tried with 4 different nems for them and they wouldn't even sniff it..good luck :)

Last edited: