Red Worms

ColbytheClown

Hello everyone! What are these, they're are about ten of them all around my tank and I don't think that are clownfish eggs. Are these bad?!! If so, I'd like to remove them as soon as possible so they don't spread. They almost look like tiny little red/orange slugs. Pleas help, thx.photo attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hello everyone! What are these, they're are about ten of them all around my tank and I don't think that are clownfish eggs. Are these bad?!! If so, I'd like to remove them as soon as possible so they don't spread. They almost look like tiny little red/orange slugs. Pleas help, thx.photo attached.
Colby does these look like little orange slugs.... they could be the orange nuddis that came out of Windsor

ColbytheClown

I see a yellow slug. There are yellow nudibranches.
K I searched them up and they don't rlly look like them, although i could be wrong. They are definitely orange though. They're are a lot of them and they are not flatworms ... what else could they be?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Yes, most likely a hitch hiker off something. They are starting to pop up in my seahorse tank. I put 2 in there myself though.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Cool, thanks man!
Yes those are definitely what myself and TORX mentioned those are great little guys to have in your tank... they will constantly eat algae.... they are either eating or sleeping....these little guys are definitely making there way around southwestern Ontario

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Sweet. Wonder which coral had them...yes I saw the photo, how much is one worth:D
You can't find them for sale anywhere. Matt from Windsor had them as hitchhikers from an over seas order he had received. But that being said I believe he was selling them for 10 bucks a piece.