Redneck II

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
:) nice... may need to mount them 6 - 10 " above the tank to minimize the spot lighting

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Neopimp link said:
:) nice... may need to mount them 6 - 10 \" above the tank to minimize the spot lighting

+1

They really light up their current spread. Cant wait to see your coral updates with these lights. With all the different LEDs out there, would be great to see the progress.

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
last night i tossed in a few things i considered expendable,5 degree difference in water temp and the salinity was off a bit from the 2 tanks,within an hour the pom pom were wide open and reaching for the heavens and the zoas were beaming,gonna get pretty much the rest moved in sometime today

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
i wanted the 14k look with a hint of antinic like i had with the T5's,i need to mess around with distance to get the depth im looking for,i actually had the pro color on the T5 which has some red in it,might have to suppliment if i want that shade with these

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
well im done for today,took all but 1 without a flash,even took one of the cube,elmo's lonley home,need to make a mounting system for the lights as the wire things aint all that great,maybe with some angle iron or something similar

Krazykarl

Super Active Member
Man if those are only 1 watt LEDs my wiener just got hard!!! Lol I can't wait to see my 3 watt LEDs I ordered from aqua style!!!! They arrive Tuesday!!!!

S

Siderjan

Very nice Pulp!!  Lights look good, and tank looks amazing.  Who is Elmo?

pulpfiction1

Reef Scavenger
well short of cleaning it up cosmetically this is pretty much the finished and running project.once i had everything ready to go it took approx 10 days from first drop of water to both tanks up and running with full life support,will make it more presentable as the winter wears on and will be adding much more livestock

VIDEO0003