SOLD Reef Octopus Classic 110int Protein Skimmer

milanz

$110. Sarnia/Corunna

20201124_205345.jpg

nanoreefwanabe

If you are comfortable with sending an e-Transfer prior to shipping I have no concerns. I can double check shipping cost.
My guess is going to be 30-35$
I am fine with that...I am trying to see if the pump cam be configured to fit my space, online says the footprint is 10.5 by 7...I think I only have 6" in my skimmer section

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I think I have this same skimmer, or very similar model, these things are great. I had a bubble magus that broke down every 6 months, this skimmer has been running trouble free for something like 8 years now. When it goes, I'll buy another. If you don't buy this I'll likely grab it as a backup.

milanz

I am fine with that...I am trying to see if the pump cam be configured to fit my space, online says the footprint is 10.5 by 7...I think I only have 6" in my skimmer section

I just measured it. It's definitely 10.5x7 and probably a tad bigger to comfortably work with it. I don't think it will fit for you.

I think I have this same skimmer, or very similar model, these things are great. I had a bubble magus that broke down every 6 months, this skimmer has been running trouble free for something like 8 years now. When it goes, I'll buy another. If you don't buy this I'll likely grab it as a backup.

@Salty Cracker - Let me know if you are still interested? I'd trade for coral if you have anything to frag. It might just take me a little bit to make the drive to London - but sounds like you aren't in a hurry.