Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have a new and unopened 4oz container (not the bags) of reef roids. 4 oz is 113 grams and 75 grams sells for $30+sh/tx CAD. I use Fauna Marin now and came across this in my supply cabinet.

$30 CAD shipped within Ontario.

EMT and will ship within 24 hrs of payment. Tracking provided.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
20220214_232626[1].jpg

Sasha T

Website
www.instagram.com
I have a new and unopened 4oz container (not the bags) of reef roids. 4 oz is 113 grams and 75 grams sells for $30+sh/tx CAD. I use Fauna Marin now and came across this in my supply cabinet.

$30 CAD shipped within Ontario.

EMT and will ship within 24 hrs of payment. Tracking provided.
Sorry for the side tangent, but I'm curious as to your experience with Reef Roids, your experience with Fauna Marin, and how that affected your switch?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Sorry for the side tangent, but I'm curious as to your experience with Reef Roids, your experience with Fauna Marin, and how that affected your switch?
Not a problem at all. I never had any issues with Reef Roids. I dosed appropriately for my system with no issues. I personally like Fauna Marin balling salts and I am using a few of their other products right now so sticking to similar products designed to work together. I also have a 1.5oz container of Reef Chili sitting here that I will probably never get to finish. No issue with it either. I like to try new products and sometimes over buy and/or end up with extra on trade deals.

The only thing that I do not like about Polyplab is that it is Canadian yet we have issues getting products as their main shop is out of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.