Rlss Skimmers

NewFishGuy

Hey folks, I have a chance at an RLSS R8-i, with the waveline DC pump, for a very good price. I'm wondering what others experiences are with these skimmers, if any at all? It will be going in the sump of my 180. From what I've read of the specs on this skimmer, it's a bit of overkill, but with my eventual stock list it'll be put to good use. I'm curious about support for this skimmer as well, replacement parts, etc, as most everywhere I've found them online, they have been discontinued.. Thanks!

OrcaSB

We use them in several of our clients tanks and my own personal tank. Probably have 6 or 7 on the go. Had some issues with one or two but all and all been pretty happy with them. As far as warranty issues the owner of RLSS is Daniel who also owns Aquatic Kingdom in Mississauga. He's a good friend of mine and would take care of any issues you had if you went to see him. The only downside is he doesn't stock a lot of his own products. He says there is no market in Canada so he doesn't bother pushing them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk