Sad News

tom55228

Inactive Since Crash
Hey all...not sure if any one of you guys or gal know of a member named... mido....i didn't know him personally
This is from gta Aqauria. .I will keep anyone posted if interested.
Cheers

Hi All,

I’m not sure how many people new Mido, he was new to the hobby and to the forum but I learned yesterday that he suddenly passed away about 3 weeks ago

He was a friend of mine and I’ve been having a difficult time as I only found out yesterday when his brother in law reached out to me because they didn’t know what to do with his reef aquarium or how to take care of it.

The family had asked that I help them in finding a new home for his corals and equipment

I have taken all the corals to my home and placed it in my frag tank, I have also taken photos of the tank and equipment.

I will be posting it in the buy and sell in about a week but wanted to pass on the message for now if anyone knew him.

Once I post the items, please understand that I am not making a penny on anything and the money will be going to his wife and 2 little girls

A lot of the equipment is brand new including an apex brand new in the box, 2 gen4 pro radions with mounts, spectra 90gpd rodi with tds meter and more

If you have questions please let me know

This is a sad day as I’ve lost a friend and a fellow reefer

Thank you

Homam