screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jones02

I know you cann buy the screens for the top of your tanks from brs but its just the same stuff as windows isn't it? What do you guys use and where can I get stuff to make one? I FIANALLY got my yasha hase goby and don't want him jumping.

J

jones02

Landlord might get mad... Don't think he's to happy already about me putting a hole they a wall to have my sump in another room lol 

teebone110

Distinguished Member
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
220101-clear-netting-a.jpg

You need the BRS 1/4 inch netting, its almost transparent so your lighting isn't affected.

J

jones02

Torx link said:
[quote author=jones02 link=topic=3837.msg33952#msg33952 date=1356144911]
... I FIANALLY got my yasha hase goby and don't want him jumping.

So you were the "special order fish for a regular customer". Nice looking fish.
[/quote]

Yup that's minne, I been looking everywhere! And there list said they didnnt have it then last min it came on it! So glad I got it, just nneed to find a red PS or a michaels PS

J

jones02

teebone110 link said:
220101-clear-netting-a.jpg

You need the BRS 1/4 inch netting, its almost transparent so your lighting isn't affected.

That's what I'm looking for but avoiding brs. Don't really want to order just that.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
you can try a nursery, they use that stuff for all sorts of stuff.

Giglio324

Hardware store will probaly have it or at least point you in the right direction. I know the place where I have seen that stuff in Windsor is called canada salvage. I'm not sure if there are other stores like that in Ontario tho

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Petercar link said:
[quote author=Torx link=topic=3837.msg33976#msg33976 date=1356184554]
Do you have a pond store or place that sells pond supplies near by? Pond Netting has 1/4\" mesh both in flexible netting and more ridged as well.

1qtr-mesh.jpg
that looks like what they wrap tomato plants with
[/quote]

yup if your lucky you will find it in clear color at a nursery, BRS is probably cheaper still tho.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
u know what i mean.. lol. black wouldnt be a good color to use.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Duke link said:

I know lol.

Homedepot sells several kinds as well. Might be worth a visit to the store.  There used to be a pond shop on your way out to Port Stanley, not sure if it is still open, there is probably something a little more local as well, but thought it might be worth a mention.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Torx link said:
[quote author=Duke link=topic=3837.msg33981#msg33981 date=1356189777]

I know lol.

Homedepot sells several kinds as well. Might be worth a visit to the store.  There used to be a pond shop on your way out to Port Stanley, not sure if it is still open, there is probably something a little more local as well, but thought it might be worth a mention.
[/quote]ya thats the place i said. Canadale nurserys.  I, sure they opem to sale xmas trees amd flowers

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Canadale is a nursery, Moore water gardens(port Stanley) is the pond/water garden place.

Status
Not open for further replies.