Sea Life Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

nexusnight

Just wanted to throw out there that Sea Life Central in my experience has been the best place for a newbie to the marine world. They have helped me get my tank up and running and great solid advice. I cant say that about any of the other places I have been.Thanks!!! :)

nitro069

Aggreed. Every time I go to london I make a point of stoping there. I can count on an hour visit and still walk out empty handed. Linda is awesome and so is the other guy(sorry don't remember his name). There new store is looking real good and can't wait for his jelly fish tank.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Her husband is Gary. They have a new employee called Ian.

I agree, this is a great store. I am long over due going in there.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Jewel

Haven't bin there yet, I sent a private message to find out there hours and didn't get a reply. I'm looking for a good local store that i can spend too much money at, tired of driving to Oakville.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
They are not on the site here too much any more. Best to contact them through a phone call. Also, their interact is up and running now for those interested. Here are the hours I have for them, I think they are good now that they have Ian working there as well, but nothing wrong with calling them first.

Wed: 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Thu - Fri: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.