Sealife is where it's at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giglio324

This could just be because of how terrible the Lfs situation in windsor is. But I could not have been happier with my visit today. Great people healthy fish and coral and no bs. Great job guys you can guarantee ill be back. Thanks

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
+1

I love it there as well. Gary, Linda and Ian have always gone above and beyond when I am there, so long as they aren't lined up out the door (but even then they are amazing), even more so when I bring my kids. Great to hear you made it out there. Hope you get out there again sometime soon, there are a lot of other great people around there and St Thomas as well.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
giglio324
It was nice to meet you today at the store, you'll always be treated well by Gary and Linda and Ian, and if you hit a time where it's a little slower in the store, there is plenty of time to talk about anything and everything. Great store, family type service, and you feel like you are a part of a big family. Doesn't get much better than that !  How's the anenome? Did you get if off the rock piece? If you do and decide to sell that piece let me know.
Sunnykita

Status
Not open for further replies.