So this has also shown up...

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I woke up this morning to my hot ub at 67 degrees... and the pump not working.... yeah for winter ... booo.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Even with a 400 HP snow blower, it took me 2 hours to clear the drive and unstuck 2 pickup trucks (why do people still buy non 4x4 pickups??).  It's insane out there.  Weather network says west london got 70cm(!) of snow.  It's literally 3-4 feet deep in my backyard.  The dogs are having a blast in it, so that's nice. 

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Salty Cracker link said:
Even with a 400 HP snow blower, it took me 2 hours to clear the drive and unstuck 2 pickup trucks (why do people still buy non 4x4 pickups??).  It's insane out there.  Weather network says west london got 70cm(!) of snow.  It's literally 3-4 feet deep in my backyard.  The dogs are having a blast in it, so that's nice. 

That is insane!!!!

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
crazy we got a total of about .25 cm's here last night, is it ever cold here tho.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
This morning there was 3' of snow back there, but by 10am they had smooshed it down almost everywhere to how it looks there, they were loving it.  I should have just put them out front and I wouldn't have had to use the snowblower.    Damn plow just went through now, left a 5' berm at the end of the driveway, and he must have hit something because he's parked out there and doing paperwork.

Oh and they're not vicious.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
They just playing :)

Yea st Thomas got it good :s

qume5y9y.jpg

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Salty Cracker link said:
This morning there was 3' of snow back there, but by 10am they had smooshed it down almost everywhere to how it looks there, they were loving it.  I should have just put them out front and I wouldn't have had to use the snowblower.    Damn plow just went through now, left a 5' berm at the end of the driveway, and he must have hit something because he's parked out there and doing paperwork.

Oh and they're not vicious.

Isn't dog fighting illegal in Canada.... This should be reported to the humane society.