So.... What Comes About 3 Steps Newer Then Newbie?!

Marcie

Hey everyone, my name is Marcie. My hubby and I currently have a 150 gallon salt water tank. In my world, its been running since just after Christmas cause that when we could add fish... In his world, it's been running longer then that because he said it was "cycling". (Which to me means he spent a lot of time with syringes checking water samples.)
I must say - he has done 99.9% of the work involved. He has WAY more knowledge and experience then I do at this!! I pretty much just feed the fish and check out the tank everyday for anything odd. I must say; I am still at the stage where I go "Hunny, this one's pretty!! Can we get it??" and I get the reply "Sweetie - that's a freshwater fish" or "That will kill everything in our tank." So I'll probably be super quiet on the site and just read and take in as much info. as I can :)
To check out pics of our tank - check out shamous113 - I believe he has some posted.
Our tank consists of: (hubby will correct me if I'm wrong :s lol)
snails (multiple kinds - no idea on names except the Turbo ones.... because of the movie lol)
shrimps/crabs (again - NO idea what kind)
Foxface (we call him Pork Chop - kids named him)
Hippo Tang (obviously named Dori)
4 purple fire fish
2 Gobies (I don't know what kind... they're yellow. We call them Bert and Ernie)
6 cromes
Different corals... I can't remember names... I'll get there... :s

I look forward to LOTS of learning!

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome aboard tft... u will definitely learn a lot.... lots of knowledgeable members and somone always has the answer.

heath

Distinguished Member
welcome to the site.. don't be afraid to ask any kind of question, there is a ton of knowledge here and everyone is eager to help...

and; :worthless:

shamous113

Attachments

• IMG_0052.JPG
    IMG_0052.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69