Some great new frags from a local

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-ROMBERG

Inactive Since Crash
INACTIVE
        Would just like to thank a local member ChuckM. I was able to see his tank this past week and as a newbie to the reef world I was dumb founded at the sheer beauty of his tank. Words can not exsplain how amazing this reef was. The selection of sps and lps was like nothing I have ever seen not even in pics or on the web.  We need more people like this to point us in the right  direction and not be misled by the LFS. If your in the Windsor are or coming this way it is well worth your time to try and hook up with Chuck and snag some frags becuase his set up is like no other.

Once again chuck thanks so much everything looks great.

chuckm

Thanks, for the kind words Brad, it's good to see someone on the right track, when they are getting into salt, and starting out-asking lots of questions, and having a true passion for it... I think in no time you'll have a jammin' tank.  Judging from your planted freshwater tanks you'll do just fine! Hope everything settles in well for you. 

I'm glad also to have turned you onto this site, lots of great hobbyists on here with a wealth of knowledge, and support.  e.g.. Tyler and Glen ;)
Now you just need to convert that 220gal. into Salt!

Here we go again....thanks.

Seggsy

Chuck never has a sale thread, but everyone loves his stuff....I am officially inviting myself over.  I am sure I can find some room in my tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.