Some new and some old. Almost a little something for everyone.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Good day TFT Peeps
A few pictures for everyone.

A browned out Granulosa that came in last night. The tips are a nice baby blue right now.  Within a month this piece should be really nice

Just a nice picture I took of the store copperband.

My Mo is coming along nicely too.

Here is the link if you feel like donating.
http://ca.movember.com/mospace/

Jewel

Very nice, I love that Orange and Grn Zoa piece any chance of Fragging it, I was in a couple weeks ago and bought Mexican Turbos which have done a great job, I also bought 2 SPS frags a Green Bird nest I believe and the other was Purple and Brown can U remember the name of it, Thanks Jim

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Jewel link said:
Very nice, I love that Orange and Grn Zoa piece any chance of Fragging it, I was in a couple weeks ago and bought Mexican Turbos which have done a great job, I also bought 2 SPS frags a Green Bird nest I believe and the other was Purple and Brown can U remember the name of it, Thanks Jim
I didnt post a picture of an orange and green zoa, I did post a picture of a war coral though.  If you send me a picture of the purple and brown sps it would probably remind me as I cant think of what it might be.  Either way I hope they are doing well for you.

Jewel

Ok I'll do that, War Coral eh, I should of asked about it when I was there, I thought it was out of my price range any way and yes the SPS are doing good,