Some New Pics

Winks

Website Affiliate
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I wanted to show everyone what my new toy produces. I bought a Polyp Lab Coral view Lens ( from Sustainable Marine Canada, thanks @reefdiver ). I've been playing with it for about 3 days. Here are some with and without pics. I'm sure you'll see the difference and these were taken at the same time, same smart phone just removing the lens and re-attaching. It works great IMHO.

As a side note, the last picture I believe are SunnyD's but I'm not positive. Could someone ID this for me.
hairymush_with.jpg hairymush_without.jpg

hammer_with.jpg hammer_without.jpg

leather_with.jpg leather_without.jpg

red_with.jpg red_without.jpg

sunnyd_with.jpg sunnyd_without.jpg

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I wanted to show everyone what my new toy produces. I bought a Polyp Lab Coral view Lens ( from Sustainable Marine Canada, thanks @reefdiver ). I've been playing with it for about 3 days. Here are some with and without pics. I'm sure you'll see the difference and these were taken at the same time, same smart phone just removing the lens and re-attaching. It works great IMHO.

As a side note, the last picture I believe are SunnyD's but I'm not positive. Could someone ID this for me.
View attachment 16850 View attachment 16851

View attachment 16852 View attachment 16853

View attachment 16854 View attachment 16855

View attachment 16856 View attachment 16857

View attachment 16858 View attachment 16859

woohoo, nice!
Mind if I use a couple of those pictures?

Winks

Website Affiliate
Feel free to use what ever pics you like. Oh and I forgot to mention that the smart phone I was using is a cheap phone that cost me less than $100.00 brand new. It suck as a phone. I don't even use it any more.