Some New Stuff and Some Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Just thought I would update everyone with a few pictures.I have alot of stuff here now and a few more shipments coming next week. Trying to get ready for Boxing Week.
GreenTorch-1.jpg

Clam-2.jpg

hammertime.jpg

Anthias-1.jpg

Naso.jpg

lyretailandclown.jpg

BlackIce.jpg

naaaay.jpg

Zoas.jpg

picasso1.jpg

picasso.jpg

Stunner.jpg

TealFlorida1.jpg

I have a few more SPS in here but I couldn'tget any good pictures this morning. I will try again this afternoon.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Nice pic of the naso.

I'm assuming IO salt will be on sale as per usual on BD?  Rainchecks and then PU?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
jroovers link said:
Nice pic of the naso.

I'm assuming IO salt will be on sale as per usual on BD?  Rainchecks and then PU?

Thank You
and yes it might be the cheapest I have ever seen the salt at, but I wasn't here for boxing week last year so I don't remember what the price was.

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I was in today, couldn't resist one of the naso's.  There were two guys cleaning tanks while I was there, guess that's why everything looks so good!

Not sure if I posted this photo or not, just looks so colourful.

Thanks again. 

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
Aaron: 

The seahorses are beautiful.  Have they stayed that color for you?  Did your source tell you what kind they were - I always have a hard time telling the difference between H. Kuda and H. Reidi as they both have spots.  :)

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
mark0933 link said:
Hey Aaron, the first anthias pic (after the wall hammer) - what name did you order that as?

Mark

Hey Mark,

They called it red perchlet pseudoanthias kashiwae but I think it looks closer to pseudoanthias marcia. They are from Sri Lanka as well if that helps any.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
yveterinarian link said:
Aaron: 

The seahorses are beautiful.  Have they stayed that color for you?  Did your source tell you what kind they were - I always have a hard time telling the difference between H. Kuda and H. Reidi as they both have spots.  :)

Thank You,

They are H. Kuda and those pictures were taken this morning and they have been in the store for over a week and eating PE Mysis. I would say they are holding their colour if not looking better than when they came in.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=mark0933 link=topic=3777.msg33326#msg33326 date=1355447915]
Hey Aaron, the first anthias pic (after the wall hammer) - what name did you order that as?

Mark

Hey Mark,

They called it red perchlet pseudoanthias kashiwae but I think it looks closer to pseudoanthias marcia. They are from Sri Lanka as well if that helps any.
[/quote]

I would say that it is likely kashiwae.....Marcia are one of the more rare anthias to this hobby and are only collected within a small area....
Marcia and another anthias are almost identical as well and very often confused....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Reef Hero link said:
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=3777.msg33331#msg33331 date=1355450492]
[quote author=mark0933 link=topic=3777.msg33326#msg33326 date=1355447915]

Mark

Hey Mark,

[/quote]

I would say that it is likely kashiwae.....Marcia are one of the more rare anthias to this hobby and are only collected within a small area....
Marcia and another anthias are almost identical as well and very often confused....

[/quote]

I will try and get a better picture tonight when I go back in to unload fish.

Reef Hero

Super Active Member
To me it looks identical to kashiwae which are a great anthias!!

mark0933

I actually have 5 of those anthias in my tank, that is why I asked what they came in as (RC finally settled on mine were Marcia.  What ever they are, they are one of the more bulletproof of the anthias family.  I am not a frequent feeder (once per day at most) and these have lived and thrived in my tank for almost 2 years now.  Anyone who likes anthias but struggles keeping them alive should jump on these.

Mark

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=jroovers link=topic=3777.msg33303#msg33303 date=1355416707]
Nice pic of the naso.

Thank You
and yes it might be the cheapest I have ever seen the salt at, but I wasn't here for boxing week last year so I don't remember what the price was.
[/quote]

I got the flyer in today, 24.99$ for a pail of IO
And 34.99$ for a pail of RC!!
Is there a limit per person Aaron?

Status
Not open for further replies.