Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Brandon link said:
[quote author=Big_Als_London link=topic=3777.msg33304#msg33304 date=1355417581]
[quote author=jroovers link=topic=3777.msg33303#msg33303 date=1355416707]
Nice pic of the naso.

I'm assuming IO salt will be on sale as per usual on BD?  Rainchecks and then PU?

Thank You
and yes it might be the cheapest I have ever seen the salt at, but I wasn't here for boxing week last year so I don't remember what the price was.
[/quote]

I got the flyer in today, 24.99$ for a pail of IO
And 34.99$ for a pail of RC!!
Is there a limit per person Aaron?
[/quote]

Well thats not entirely correct.  Io will be 29.99 with a $5.00 mail in rebate(Limit 3 per household) and the RC is 34.99 with a $5.00 mail in rebate (Limit 3 per household)

The sale starts as normal on Dec 26 at 8am

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Well thats not entirely correct.  Io will be 29.99 with a $5.00 mail in rebate(Limit 3 per household) and the RC is 34.99 with a $5.00 mail in rebate (Limit 3 per household)

deceiving advertising :p

whats the mail in rebate?? how do i do that? sry if thats a dumb question :p

and how long does it last til?

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
When you buy the salt we give you a print out that has the $5.00 rebate on it.  You than have 30 days to send it with proof of purchase.  The sale goes till Dec 31st. When we run out of salt we dillbe doing rain checks on it.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Even at $30 a pail that is a great deal for IO.  The limits must have changed though, I thought it used to be 6 pp or household?  That is a bummer. 

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
AdamS link said:
I think you should close on boxing day, stay home with your families, we can get our salt another day.

Well the world is ending on the 21st which is probably why everyone else is starting their sales early. I got to miss last years Boxing Day so I am excited for thisyears.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
jroovers link said:
Even at $30 a pail that is a great deal for IO.  The limits must have changed though, I thought it used to be 6 pp or household?  That is a bummer.
I believe it was 3 per customer 2 years ago and the limit you could buy was 6 but now there is no limit to how many you can buy but only 3 rebates per household.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Looks like they go by mailbox sdress. For the limit per household ..so yu ad yur girlfreind thta lives elsehwere  can get 3 ar her mailbox and 3 at yur mailbox ...depends how many girlfreinds yu have yu can get lots  :?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Brandon link said:
haha, no i want to try the reef crystals, figure at this price, why not?? :)

i've used both without issues, i switch depending on the prices.. at this price cant go wrong with reef crystals.

jroovers

Super Active Member
Big_Als_London link said:
[quote author=jroovers link=topic=3777.msg33642#msg33642 date=1355845543]
I believe it was 3 per customer 2 years ago and the limit you could buy was 6 but now there is no limit to how many you can buy but only 3 rebates per household.
[/quote]

I gotcha.  I thought the limit was on the salt purchase at that price, not the rebate.  :?

Status
Not open for further replies.