Some Pictures From Tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
So while I was waiting for my new fish to acclimate I figured I should take some shots.  Duke was down this week so he gave me a couple pointers.  Here they are...
Goniopora-3.jpg

This is suppose to be teal colour but I have no id on it.  I am getting great polyp extension with most of the sps since I installed the new lights
TealAcro.jpg

IceBlueStag.jpg

GreenSlimer.jpg

GreenStag.jpg

This one started to rtn on me and went brown. Most of the colour is back and its polyps are starting to come out more.
TealNana.jpg

Superman.jpg

This came in as a green mille many months ago.  It went brown on my under my old lights. I am trying to grow this one so that I will be able to frag from it. It doesn't look like a standard green mille but I could be wrong.
GreenMille.jpg

GreenDigi.jpg

This brain receeded on me big time but is starting to come back looking nice
Brain-2.jpg

RedMille.jpg

This Undata browned on me within 2 days under my old lights but is really starting to look great. The blue rim is starting to show again and the colour is really nice on this one.
Undata.jpg

As I continue to gain colour back in some of the pieces I am gaining confidence in these new lights and will soon start bringing in some nicer pieces. Shipwreck was nice enough to stop by tonight and he brought a par meter with him.  The very bottom of the tank I was getting close to 250 and at the highest frag rack I was at about 580.  Things are turning around.

Thanks for reading.
Aaron

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Was in yesterday. I must say that all of these coral look awesome, Aaron is doing an awesome job :) keep up the work they look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.