St. Thomas Reefer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbell

:D

I was told to come to the forum to see what the Selling forum had to offer. I love that this is Canadian. Working with only reefcentral after awhile gets hard. I have been involved in Marine tanks for approx 10 years now and am changing from my 90G to a new 220G. I am praying that my fish are ok for the move. My clown fish pair and hippo tang are almost 8 years old.

I do mostly softies but am hoping with my new.metal halide/led light I Will be sucessful with Sps answer clams. Love to meet other girl reefers. maybe start our own club even.

Love the site and happy to help others if you have questions.
Lindsay

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Did yu buy the tank with wll that stuff expoxy to overflows and back wall?....i kno some in AP have done that?  Or yu do yurself. ...i see at kees yu can buy them sheets and expoxy to a wall

Tinkerbell

I did them myself. I'm hopng they Will look awesome once the tank matures a bit. I also have another 100lbs or LR to add to it. Here is a couple more pics. I'm literally setting it up right now.

Tinkerbell

Thanks. I can't wait either but have no choice lol. I'm having pump issues or it would have more water. I Will put up a pic when all is set up. I can't wait!

mark0933

Hey Lindsay, thought that might be you.  You still plugging away in this nutty hobby of ours.  Some day we'll have to have a tour of all the St T. tanks...

Mark

Tinkerbell

Hey Mark. I've been wanting to bug you at least three times since I started this tank. You don't happen to have a spare pump for sale or a recomendation for one with good flow to a 220?

No doubt in my mind you'd still be reefing!

mark0933

I don't have a spare pump, but I could lend you a gold dart for a few hours to try out for flow (I have one on my skimmer and another as return). 

I leave on vacation tomorrow night though so if stilll looking when we get home (about Nov 27th) let me know.

Mark

Tinkerbell

No worries Mark. I found a water blaster pump 10000 in stock from Royal Aquariums. Read some good things about it. I like its low wattage. Please touchbase with me when you get back and come and critique my set up for me. Have a great vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.