Started from the bottom now...

Flexin5

WE HERE....what's happening, i've been lurking here for the longest time and i've never even posted my tank.....and i have no idea why. maybe because i keep getting distracted by that damn zombie game on the front page...lol i've met quite a few people on here already but my name is Jason and I run fragtime located in vaughan but i thought i would post up my tank.

quick rundown of it, it was alex @ the frag cave's old tank, 110gallon rimless, now AI hydra lit, AI sol on the refugium/frag rack 40gal sump, vertex IN-180 skimmer, MP40, eihim 1262 return, jbj ato and a reef keeper lite. tank has been through ups and downs, but doing ok.

14048758886_81706080f4_c.jpg

14091925683_77e84bc98a_c.jpg

14071861295_ae38ef820a_c.jpg

14068664111_d25daa8cb2_c.jpg

cheers  ;D

benzzz

Hey J glad you joined up. Tank looks better in person buddy.  Btw frags are doing great.

Welcome to TFT

Cheers, Lloyd

Marz

Yeah glad you joined as well. As I have said elsewhere saw this tank in person and although the pictures are awesome, in person it is stunning. Plus the frags I got from you are doing great btw! (Ditto to what benzzz said obviously :) )

Flexin5

oh that's great to hear guys! i'm happy when i hear that frags from me do well because lets face it, it's supposed to be a fun hobby and it's no fun when stuff dies..lol

I like how laid back this forum is  :p

Jewel

Hey Jason, heard alot of good things about you, I did enquire about your Sols but went with the Razor instead, And Lovin it, Love the Rimless look, Mines a 70 Custom Rimless.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Flexin5 link said:
WE HERE....what's happening, i've been lurking here for the longest time and i've never even posted my tank.....and i have no idea why. maybe because i keep getting distracted by that (Darn) zombie game on the front page...lol i've met quite a few people on here already but my name is Jason and I run fragtime located in vaughan but i thought i would post up my tank.

quick rundown of it, it was alex @ the frag cave's old tank, 110gallon rimless, now AI hydra lit, AI sol on the refugium/frag rack 40gal sump, vertex IN-180 skimmer, MP40, eihim 1262 return, jbj ato and a reef keeper lite. tank has been through ups and downs, but doing ok.
cheers  ;D

is that zoas on the overflow or gsp?

looks awesome! :)

Flexin5

thanks everyone!

that is GSP growing on the overflow. i wish i could take credit for the idea but i stole it from member sweetride....lol

if anyone is ever near wonderland please don't hesitate to drop by!