tank controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

davesolo29

Super Active Member
trying to decide if i want to go with an apex or a reefkeeper.
i would like to see one of each in action.  anyone close to kitchener use either that i can stop by and see and pick your brain?

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I would (and did) pick the apex over the reefkeeper.  Can't remember why now, but I did a lot of reading on reefcentral which made me go with the apex. 

Not really close to kitchener but you'd be welcome to take a look at it.

J

jones02

I have a reefkeeper. Wish I went elite cuz with the lite you can only go 4 moduals. With the elite its like 70 or something. But other then tgat I thinnk it was worth the money. If u go annd see glens apex I'm 5 minns from his place and can see the reefkeeper.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Apex:) easy to setup. Easy to upgrade firmware...  Biggest point was that you could control things from the web... Now both can.

Or get vertex cerebra

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Neopimp link said:
Apex:) easy to setup. Easy to upgrade firmware...  Biggest point was that you could control things from the web... Now both can.

Or get vertex cerebra

Maybe the net connectivity was the big thing for me, as it was definitely more than the RK.  Glad I got it though, it has performed exactly as advertised, maybe better.

xxmurrxx

Happy with apex, only thing I wish is I bought a full unit from the start instead of the jr.. Now I'm looking at 100+ per piece I want to add.

With the web access the display module is not really needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.