The Bar Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakk

I used to write a renovation article column for a magazine until it went under (I am fairly certain it wasn't my fault...)
Anyway, a blogsite bought the rights to my past columns, and then hired me to write new ones.  Doesn't pay as much as the magazine gig did, but I figure it's one more step towards a stint with popular mechanics or something.  Some might find it interesting, there's no LED builds in there (although oddly enough there is an advanced lighting article in the works)

http://gameroomblog.com/features/get-the-party-started-with-your-own-gameroom-bar

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I missed the original post:)

Nice Read:)

I want it in my house. If you had to put a number on the price of the project, what do you figure?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
i think the next frag swap needs to be hosted at your place, that bar is amazing man.

Z

Zakk

My wife is good enough to allow either expensive reefkeeping, OR strippers.  Not both.

P

phi delt reefer

drop your tank off at my house, i will start checking craigslist for girls who are desperate for rent money while you are tearing it down.

meet at zakks tonight guys.

Z

Zakk

Truth be told, last time I was in a strip club, I was thrown out in the snow (true story).  I like watching them wiggle around, but MAN I don't like them touching me.  This one wouldn't leave me alone, and I shouted "NO!!!!!" at something right when the music stopped.  Bouncer came and tossed me out.  that was it for me and strippers. 

As a teen I wanted a job as an announcer at the forum.  Still didn't like the hookers strippers touching me even then.  The things they do for money just makes me ill.  ;D

P

phi delt reefer

touching is fine as long as its below the belt. its part of the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.