The Bar Guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zakk

I used to write a renovation article column for a magazine until it went under (I am fairly certain it wasn't my fault...)
Anyway, a blogsite bought the rights to my past columns, and then hired me to write new ones.  Doesn't pay as much as the magazine gig did, but I figure it's one more step towards a stint with popular mechanics or something.  Some might find it interesting, there's no LED builds in there (although oddly enough there is an advanced lighting article in the works)

http://gameroomblog.com/features/get-the-party-started-with-your-own-gameroom-bar

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I missed the original post:)

Nice Read:)

I want it in my house. If you had to put a number on the price of the project, what do you figure?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Charge admission?

Which lights cost more, the bars or the tanks?

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
i think the next frag swap needs to be hosted at your place, that bar is amazing man.

Z

Zakk

My wife is good enough to allow either expensive reefkeeping, OR strippers.  Not both.

P

phi delt reefer

drop your tank off at my house, i will start checking craigslist for girls who are desperate for rent money while you are tearing it down.

meet at zakks tonight guys.

Z

Zakk

Truth be told, last time I was in a strip club, I was thrown out in the snow (true story).  I like watching them wiggle around, but MAN I don't like them touching me.  This one wouldn't leave me alone, and I shouted "NO!!!!!" at something right when the music stopped.  Bouncer came and tossed me out.  that was it for me and strippers. 

As a teen I wanted a job as an announcer at the forum.  Still didn't like the hookers strippers touching me even then.  The things they do for money just makes me ill.  ;D

P

phi delt reefer

touching is fine as long as its below the belt. its part of the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.