The frag farmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I'm looking to put an order in from the frag farmer in florida. Does anyonewant to go in with me and we can split up the shipping, ill have it delivered to port huron and will take care of everything, u just need to pick up your order from me. You can check him out on facebook under the frag farmer, whatever is availible he has up in his recent photo albums with prices, its a wysiwyg setup and he's got some very nice frags, ill be picking up a few frags and a rainbow bubble tip nem.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
I'll look and see what I want .....I got a order from them 6 months ago.  Good  packaging  and overnite shipping.  It will be at yur mailboxx. At 10 am the next morning he ships it

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
ok i was thinking we should wait until he posts a new album up, hopefully early next week make an order. camps23 im sure we can arrange a drop off in London, seems im there at least once a week lately.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Well I may as well get in on it if its coming through Sarnia :) Will let you know for sure after we see the new stuff.

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Anyoen notice all the Aips in the tanks :) and embeedding right in some of the colonies :)

C

Camps23

Let me know when the new album is up so I can pick what I want.
Some of those brains he gets are unreal
Also the rainow bubble tip is a beauty

Z

Zakk

did anyone end up doing this?  There is a post on FB right now, and someone says "do you ship to Canada?" and he replies "no canada requires cites permits applied"

??

Z

Zakk

Petercar link said:
I have ordered from him.    Got overnite. To port Huron ....had no problems bringing the order across

Hmm, okay.  Did you declare what it was at customs?  Just wondering, I've heard horror stories of guys being accused of smuggling... ?

Did you just ship to a PO box or something? 

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Camps23 link said:
Let me know when the new album is up so I can pick what I want.
Some of those brains he gets are unreal
Also the rainow bubble tip is a beauty
His pictures are a bit jacked or taken under actinic only IMO.  Very similar brains have been coming into TO for a while now.  I didnt see the rainbow bubble tip but I did see very jacked pictures of flame RBTA.

Dont get me wrong he has some really nice stuff and prices seem pretty good but its not crazy I've never seen before type of stuff.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
402655_360672397280110_206890082658343_1538320_222249811_n.jpg

This picture is a lie and just shows the type of photography he is doing.  Trust me the reds in his pictures are tweaked for sure.....keep this in mind.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
Whoa...just looking at his last chalice order and he has some nice ones I will admit. :)

Does anybody else see the crazy face in this one.....
408901_360470150633668_206890082658343_1537944_1919650452_n.jpg

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
i saw the same face.. crazy chalice but not sure if i could justify the money he's asking.

Z

Zakk

I agree...that's how my pictures look when I try the royal blue only shots.... crazy reds and glowing ghost-images. 

I see two faces in that chalice.  :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.