SITE NEWS The Fragtank.ca Updates And Moving Forward

sunnykita

Super Active Member
no snow forever would be too soon for me LOL - I agree that any type of store sponsorship would lead to problems that we don't presently have. I like the idea of a facebook page, closed group is probably best, what about an ad on kijiji mentioning the forum? just throwing the idea out there

SamB

Super Active Member
Great website updates - thanks for the notice
Keep up the great work !

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
Started too. But then I noticed that so many people are leaving forums and going to FB, so I held off to mull over it.

use the facebook page as a teaser with a few pics and only part of an article so they have to come by for the full details or post. i know doing that with our company website almost tripled the amount of visits on our main site it got their interests and they had to come check it out lol.... also i can help out the staff for things in kw and surrounding area if you need someone.... sounds like eric is on board as well.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
use the facebook page as a teaser with a few pics and only part of an article so they have to come by for the full details or post. i know doing that with our company website almost tripled the amount of visits on our main site it got their interests and they had to come check it out lol.... also i can help out the staff for things in kw and surrounding area if you need someone.... sounds like eric is on board as well.
http://www.thefragtank.ca/community/index.php?threads/17620/

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Ryan Johnson

The rotating banner with store info or link to their website might be incentive enough for retailers to put up posters or hand out business cards.

Sony Xperia Z3
going on step more put a link on here in a banner or elsewhere in exchange for them doing the on their web pages would increase traffic.